Skip to content
- Pick-up bed liners
- Tail hoists
- Under body spray
- Tollbooth road protection and colouring
- Roadway demarcation
- Coating for wooden interiors.
- Deck Coatings
- Aircraft carriers – wet areas
- Jetties and quays
- Cabin and machine room walls
- Sump and battery areas
- Jet fuel storage areas
- Abrasion resistance for wing tips, etc
- Concrete runway coatings
- Hangar flooring
Plant and Industrial
- Bunding coatings
- Wet areas
- Food processing tables and floors
- Cold rooms
- Anti-slip safety flooring
- Wooden deck coatings
- Steel protection
- Industrial piping lagging topcoat
- Concrete protection and sealing
- Tank lining for abrasive slurries
- Level crossing paint
- Flexible coating for low temperatures
- Snow mobile steps and running boards
- Snow ploughs
Notable locations using smartkote products
- USS Nimitz (CVN-68) is a supercarrier of the United States Navy, and the lead ship of its class. One of the largest warships in the world, it was laid down, launched and commissioned as CVAN-68 but was redesignated CVN 68 (nuclear-powered multimission aircraft carrier) on 30 June 1975 as part of the fleet realignment.
- USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) Aircraft Carrier
- Disneyland Paris: Anti-slip coatings on stairways and walkways.
- Italian Autostrade: Toll booths and road markings.
- Italian Airforce C271 and other Italian Military aircraft.
- Military Cargo Planes.