Duram Duraprime is a water-based epoxy primer that treats and seals surfaces in preparation for later waterproofing. It can be used on both damp and dry surfaces and is especially effective for priming new concrete as it penetrates the surface, forming a strong, waterproof bond and allowing for easy overcoating. Duraprime is a twin pack, water-based epoxy primer of brush-able consistency for clean cementitious surfaces.
- Prime damp and dry surfaces and bituminous surfaces before application of Duram 195, Duram Durapond, Duram Rainkote Fibre-Tech and Duram Durabak
- Seal screeds
- Easy to apply - no skilled labour required.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Compatible with most surfaces.
- Economical and no specialised equipment is required.
- 5 - 7m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1 litre, 5 litre