Protectakote UVR is an anti-slip aliphatic polyurethane coating, which forms a colour-fast, abrasion and weather resistant film. Protectakote UVR is single-component, ready to use and easy to apply. Protectakote UVR is ideal for use as an anti-slip protective coating for indoor and exterior applications.
- Protectakote UVR can be applied to: metal, concrete, wood, fiberglass, PVC, rubber and glazed tiles.
- Protective linings for pick-up trucks and other commercial and military vehicles.
- Anti-slip floors, walkways and stairs.
- Floors and steps of transporters and busses.
- Ramps for wheelchair access.
- Exterior non-slip areas for playgrounds and schools.
- Stairs, emergency exits and fire escapes.
- Helicopter pads.
- Non-slip areas around machinery.
- Outdoor flooring applications.
- Any other area where an anti-slip coating is required.
- Single component ready to use direct from can.
- Tough and flexible polyurethane and rubber coating.
- Excellent UV and weather resistance.
- Impact and abrasion resistant.
- Attractive anti-slip finish.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- High adhesion to most surfaces including metal, concrete, wood, fiberglass, PVC and rubber.
- Can be overcoated or repaired.
- Resists many solvents, good chemical resistance to organic and inorganic acids.
- Drying time can be accelerated if necessary (low temperatures or time constraints).
- Lead and heavy metal free.
- 3m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application, giving an overall coverage of 1.5m² per litre.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
- Three coats are recommended for high wear areas.
1 Litre & 4 Litre
Available in a smooth finish or textured anti-slip finish.
- A range of standard colours available.